Monday, May 12, 2008

Just wanted to recognize all of the moms in our family (meant to do this yesterday!). We are so blessed to have each of you as wonderful examples to live by. So to: Granny, Nancy, Linda, Teresa, Kim, Melissa, Erin, Lindsey, and Hannah - Happy Mother's Day to you all!

Love,
Keith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Keith! I hope everyone enjoyed a great day! We have had a wonderful weekend. Rachel graduated from Harding on Saturday. So the Harding days are over for a while at least until Will decides where he wants to go to college. Another generation finished with college days. Where has the time gone. I read something from Max Lucado today. He
said that living our lives is like pouring a cup of coffee into the ocean. Now that is a sobering thought! I hope everyone has a good day. I think I am going to pour me a cup of coffee.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Keith. We enjoyed a great day with Granny, Dennis, Linda, Jenny, Chad, Lindsey, Shpeherd & Rauly. After lunch, Granny, Mindy, Jenny and I went to see the play "42nd Street". Granny had seen the movie many years ago. I think she enjoyed the whole day. Hope all the Mom's day was special.

Linda said...

Thanks, Keith....it seems only yesterday we were keeping up with our sons and daughters and now we are keeping up with grandsons and granddaughters....life is so fleeting....may we make the most of each day God blesses us with...

Lindsey Eason said...

Why thank you Keith! Shep talked about swimming with Harrison when you guys come visit this summer - looking forward to seeing ya'll in a few months!