Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Birthday wishes to our Christmas Eve gift, Melissa! You are a special part of our family. May God bless you abundantly in the coming year. Love, Mom & Dad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Missy! Kim and Keith spent the night with me awaiting your arrival home and you amazingly made it home for Christmas at Granny and Pa's....love, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Aunt Linda, I remember spending the night and that Christmas day. I can even remember what Keith and I got for Christmas that year (Hoppity Horses & Mandy Doll--which Keith wanted to play with).

The Siegel Family said...

Happy Birthday Missy! Enjoyed seeing your family on Thanksgiving.

Love,Larry and Teresa

Keith and Erin said...

Mandy needed a friend and I was there for her...

Happy Birthday Trabby!

Lindsey Eason said...

Mandy, eh?...haven't heard that story! ;) Happy b-day Missy - you're such a blessing to this family and we love you!