Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy birthday Meemaw! Thanks for being the best story book reader, for always having an endless supply of fresh fruit in your bowl, and for loving us unconditionally! You are the best meemaw two kids could ever ask for! We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
-Shep and Rauly

9 comments:

The Siegel Family said...

Happy birthday Linda - see you tonight!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Love,
Larry and Teresa

Lindsey Eason said...

btw: that first comment was from me...sorry - forgot I was signed in under the Siegel name. Also, I just heard that Mindy had surgery last night - can anyone give an update on how she's doing? Is she home yet?

Linda said...

Thanks so much for the birthday sentiments! Shepherd and Rauly's excitement over my birthday made me feel really special....the birthday dinner and chocolate cake were absolutely delicious! I feel blessed beyond measure...thank again!

nancy said...

Linda, sorry this is so late. I was going to mail your card on Friday so you would get it on your birthday. I actually took it with me and addressed it while Mindy was back seeing the dr. and from then on the events began to unfurl and your card is still in my purse. I will mail it tomorrow. Hope you had a wonderful day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I am sorry that when I made my post your question about Mindy did not even register. Thankfully, she came home Sunday afternoon and is doing well, a little sore but that is to be expected. We go back to the dr. tomorrow (the surgeon) and her regular dr. on Thurs. It was quite a weekend. She was in Tampa for work when it happened and I am just thankful that she was able to make it home and we went to the dr. and they caught it before it ruptered. Hope everything is going well for ya'll.

Lindsey Eason said...

Thanks for the update Nancy and so glad to hear she's home and doing well again!

Lindsey Eason said...

Jenny - did you make the changes to the site? If so - it looks great! I love the scripture!

nancy said...

Jenny, I agree with Lindsey. It does look good. Thanks.