Just a note to say that it has been a beautiful fall and it looks like it will be beautiful for the next two weeks. It has been 9 years since dad passed away and I continue to think about him on a daily basis. I know the holidays were special to dad. He loved to have us all together and he loved to buy things for everyone during Christmas. The older I get the more I realize what a special man he was. He loved family and passed that on to his children. May we all like dad love our family and cherish the times we get together.
Love, Larry
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the post and the reflections on Dad....it is good to remember our heritage and to remind ourselves of our responsibility to pass it on to each generation.
Thanks for your post, Uncle Larry--I've been thinking about Pa during the last few days of the election and wondering what his opinion would've been. I do miss him, especially during the holidays--I can still see him giving the Christmas presents to the two youngest grandkids (or at least the two youngest who were old enough to walk....) to distribute. I hope everyone is doing well--love you all and looking forward to seeing you over the Holidays.
Post a Comment