Not sure if anyone has seen this but it moved me... so I thought I would share with everyone. Sometimes we need these earthly illustrations to capture a small glimpse of how He could make such a sacrifice. I hope it moves you as it did me.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=13a4a045cd290bc2ae2d&gclid=COrHvPGtvZYCFRJxxwodxAJyyQ
Keith
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need to see this every day and be reminded of the sacrifice that God did for me. It certainly will melt the hardest heart and fill a heart with gratitude. Thanks so much for sharing! John 3:16 is such a widely used Scripture, but such a wonderful personification of what grace really is.
That was a very touching video with a powerful message....thanks for sharing, Keith!
Keith, I'm just now getting a chance to watch this--it's so good! I needed to be reminded of this message--thank you for sharing.
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment