Here's a little sample of the fun time had by all down in Okeechobee at Billy Mason's this weekend....thanks, Billy, for opening up your home and for the wonderful food you provided for all of us....Mom loved it!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mom sounded like she had the best time. She really enjoyed how everyone took care of her. Watching the video made me think of the times in Palatka when we would all get together and just visit eat and laugh. I especially remember Rhoda's laugh. Simpler times but very rich times in my life. Glad everyone made it back safely.
Love, Larry
Thanks for sharing the video! I know that everyone had a wonderful time and I could tell in Mom's voice when I talked to her from Bham. that she had a fantastic time. She has been "giddy" ever since she got back. So sorry that we could not be there. Hope we can do it again.
Good times! Reminds of when we used to get together at Aunt Edie's house (I can still remember the sound of the screen door opening and closing and th pecan tree in the back yard).
Post a Comment