Sunday, October 19, 2008

Couldn't be prouder or more thankful for the wonderful daughter God blessed us with on this date on October 19, 1976. I am reminded of the many lessons you teach me through the humble life you live each day in service to others and sometimes feel unworthy to be called Mom....we love you, Jenny!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny! Truer words could not have been spoken than what your mom said about you. You are truly an example to all of us. Hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Uncle Murry & Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Jenny, Happy Birthday. You have made me very proud in every way. I am so glad you are my daughter.
Dad

The Siegel Family said...

Your a real gem there Jenny. Happy Birthday Jenny. Keep that sweet gentle spirit you have about you for all of your days.
Love, Larry and Teresa

Keith and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! We love you very much!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny. Hope you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everyone! I had a great birthday. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving!
Love,
Jenny