Sunday, January 11, 2009

We don't want the day to get away without wishing Teresa a very Happy Birthday today! Hope you have had a wonderful day and we wish you many more! You are a blessing to our family!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! Hope your day was a special one!

Teresa said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was a very good day. Rachel is cooking dinner for me tonight so that will be a treat! Hope everyone is doing good. I know the Gator fans of the family are proud of their team!!:)
Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Teresa! Glad you had a good day--hope this is the beginning of a wonderful year in your life!
We love and miss you,
Jenny

Lindsey Eason said...

Happy birthday Teresa! I hope you enjoyed the meal with your family - sounds like you've got a great daughter-in-law to treat you to a b-day dinner. :)

Keith and Erin said...

I know it's late but Happy Birthday Teresa (I've been out of pocket for a while!). Anyway - hope you had a great day!

Keith

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Teresa. Sorry it's late. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Melissa