Happy Birthday, Bennett Eric Siegel! Today is Ben's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. Ben has been walking for about 1 1/2 months, and now he is practically running! He babbles all the time, too! He is such a precious blessing to our family! We are so thankful for him! We will have a little party for him on Saturday, so be sure and check our blog for pics. Love, Hannah and Brandon
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday!! We love you so much!!
Mimi and Grandpa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEN! It is hard to believe that you are already "1" and what a big boy you are. I love the picture of you and Will. I made a copy of it and took it to Granny. She loved it! I realized today that your birthday is exactly one month from Pa's to the day. Have a wonderful birthday party. Love, Uncle Murry & Aunt Nancy
Happy Birthday to Ben....thanks, Hannah, for sharing the pictures with us (the last picture reminded me of Blaine!)....have a fun birthday party!
Happy Belated Birthday, Ben! Hope you had a fantastic 1st Birthday and we can't wait to see some pictures of your party.
Melissa
Happy (belated) birthday Ben! You look like your uncle Blaine!
Post a Comment