Happy Birthday, Aunt Linda. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Melissa
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
7 comments:
Linda,
We hope your birthday has been wonderful! We miss y'all!
Linda,
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a very special day. Love, Nancy
Happy birthday, Mom! It was good to spend the evening with you...glad you had a good day!
Love,
Jenny
Thanks for the birthday wishes and cards....thanks for the family picture you sent, Missy....it is on my fridge! I feel blessed beyond measure....Love, Linda
I kept on thinking today was your birthday and mom and dads anniversary. Happy Birthday Sis!
Love, Larry and Teresa
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy biiiirthday dear Linda...Happy birthday to YOU! (And many mooooore!) :)
Happy Birthday!! We Love You!
Post a Comment