Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Hi, everyone,
I hope y'all are doing well. We are settling into our new house and new town. It is so great to have Brandon home after his 3-week absence due to job-training. Anyway, I thought y'all might enjoy a couple of pictures of Will. He is getting so big. In the picture of him running, he looks like a miniature Brandon. Have a great week!
Love, Hannah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are all back together again and you are getting settled in your new location. Will looks like he is enjoying his new house and yard...he has really grown since we last saw him. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Will has grown. Glad ya'll are settled and everything is going well. Your house is really beautiful and hope that Brandon is enjoying his new job. Hope you are feeling well. Take care.

Jenny said...

Hi, Hannah! Thanks for posting the pictures--Will is really growing up! He's so cute, and I love the expressions he gets on his face...
Hope things are going well in Jonesboro and that you're feeling well--you're in our prayers!
Love,
Jenny

The Siegel Family said...

Hannah, we need some preggo belly pics! :)