Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So.....is there really a trip to Ichetucknee planned on Saturday, or is that just a rumor I've been hearing? Discuss, please. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologize that I have not gotten back with anyone on the trip. The days have just really gotten away from me. I tried to call Linda last night and the line was busy and I got busy and just forgot about it and I was out early this morning. I am going to have to reschedule for us because I am going to take Granny to Alec's swim meet. I knew he had a swim meet when we planned this but I had already told Granny that I would take her to one but this is the last one that has been scheduled (there may be more but Kim has not heard of one) and it is early in the morning which will be better for her because of the heat. Kim and Earl could not go anyway because of the meet and Melissa and David have to be in Orlando Friday night. I know Dennis and Linda will be leaving for UI the 14th so lets go ahead and plan one for August 4, 11, or 18th. Everybody leave a comment as to what works best for you and we will plan accordingly. It is so much more fun when we have a big crowd going. Let's hear some chatter about this.

Jenny said...

Any of those dates sound good to me, so count me in whenever!

Anonymous said...

I believe August 4 would be better for us.....

Lindsey Eason said...

I'm not sure if Chad would be able to make it due to work conflicts, but me and the kiddo's can go on any of those dates. :) Lookin' forward to it!!