Tuesday, July 24, 2007


We're are back after a wonderful trip! We will try and post some pics later. Hope everyone is okay. Sounds as if there has been alot of traveling lately in the Siegel family.
Blaine is having a great time. This is a pic from his flat. BTW Jenny- the milk chocolate digestive biscuits are great. We brought home about 10 packages!!!
Love,
Teresa

3 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

That's a great pic! Glad you guys had a good time and glad you're back safe!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all made it back safely and had a good trip....look forward to seeing some pictures!

Jenny said...

Glad you all had a good trip!! And I'm glad you liked the digestive biscuits....I had to think for a few minutes to come up with my best London tip, and I finally decided that, if nothing else, you had to try those things. Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral....they're great, but no comparison to McVitie's.... :-)
Can't wait to hear more about your trip!