Monday, August 06, 2007

Cars of London

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is dedicated to all the Siegel guys!! Blaine and Larry stood outside Harrods Dept Store in awe for over an hour taking these pictures. After Larry and I got back to LR Blaine saw a Bugatti Veyron. For all the girls that is a 1.5 million dollar car. He said it made all or these cars seem like volkswagons!!! Oh well, here is to all the guys. Let's have some comments from you!!!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Where are the Hondas??... (ha!). Actually, Harrison is the owner of every one of the vehicles shown, even the Bugatti. Who said Hotwheels can't be counted??!! He was showing Elizabeth Anne his cars and saying, "Now Sister, this is a Ferarri". Needless to say I got a lump in my throat.

I'm sure the real versions are no comarison, though! Thanks for the pics!

Keith