Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here are some pics of Shepherd, Rauly-Marie, Harrison and Elizabeth-Anne from last weekend when we stayed overnight in Birmingham! Sorry there aren't more of the girlies...I never seemed to have my camera out when there was a good time to take a pic! Thanks again Keith and Erin for having us - it was really good to visit with ya'll - wish we could do it more often!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had alot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, thanks for the post. The pics are great! We really enjoyed your visit and look forward to future stops! Harrison woke up last Sunday thinking Shepherd would be there - he was a little dissapointed! I think he had the best time! We will see you guys (hopefully) in a couple of weeks. Mom and Dad are coming to get H and E a week from this Sunday (I have a business trip in Nashville the following week and Erin is going with me) and we're coming down the Friday b4 Labor Day to visit (and get the kids). We'll be there until Monday. Let's plan to get together, if possible.

Keith

Lindsey Eason said...

Sounds like a plan Keith! Sorry Harrison was dissapointed - I feel bad!! :( You and Erin enjoy your trip to Nashville...try to have om fun despite the fact that it's a business trip! :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, no need to feel bad - we probably would have done the same thing! We should have some fun in N-ville. We're staying at the Opryland Hotel - never been there but from what I understand, we'll have fun. I think Erin is planning to camp out by the pool the whole time while I'm stuck in meetings - oh well! Take care!