Happy Anniversary to Linda and Dennis (a day late, sorry)!!!!
May you have a great weekend celebrating.
Love,
Teresa
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
3 comments:
Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! I'm so blessed to have you as my parents and to have grown up with your example of a good marriage--I love you both! Hope you have a good time on your trip this weekend--
Love,
Jenny
Thanks for the well wishes....we did have a nice quiet getaway....and tomorrow it is back to work! Everyone have a great week!
Sorry - this past week has been unbelievably crazy and this has been my first opportunity to get on the blog! Happy Anniversary (several days late) - hope you guys had a wonderful time on ya'lls mini-vacation! :)
Post a Comment