Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you and am so thankful for you--hope you had a good day!
Love,
Jenny
Happy B-Day Dennis!!!
Love,
Larry & Teresa
So glad you have joined me in the ranks of Senior Citizens! Now YOU can get the discounts...love to you always
Happy b-day Dennis - it was good to spend the evening celebrating you and your birthday last night!
Happy Birthday Uncle Dennis - sorry so late posting this! We hope you had a wonderful day!
Love,
Keith, Erin, Harrison and Elizabeth Anne
Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle Dennis. Sorry it's late!
Thanks for all the well wishes....I did have a wonderful day and appreciate the family comments. Love, Dennis
Post a Comment