Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well, I hope everyone is doing great! It seems like forever since we've been up to Palatka and I'm crossing my fingers that we'll have a free day to go up and see everyone soon!! This has been a busy and fun week for us so I thought I'd share just a few pics of some of our happenings...unfortunately I didn't get any from Dennis's b-day last night or from the kids trip to Palatka to see Granny, Nancy and Murry. :( Shep and Rauly have been keeping us busy and since Chad works evenings quite a bit, I decided to have a movie night this week - it was a huge hit with the kids! Today was Shepherd's pumpkin patch party at school - they let siblings participate too so Rauly got to join in on the fun! Jenny is heavily involved in Homecoming for her highschool and is driving the homecoming vehicle in the parade - when she got to the car dealership, she was surprised to see a MASSIVE red truck instead of the typical convertible! ha-ha!!! So, she was kind of enough to come to our home tonight and let Chad drive around in it - I think that made Chad's day!!! :) Well - we miss everyone and hope to see more pics of your families - I'm interested to hear what you all have been up to this Fall season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures....movie night looked like it was a hit! Thanks for taking the time to share pictures and updates!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Lindsey! I love the movie night ones.... :-) I don't think I've said this, but I really appreciate the way you keep up with everything that's going on and take pictures....that's a lot of work, but seeing the pictures is always such a good reminder of how blessed we all are as a family!