Happy Birthday to a special young lady who has blessed our lives and many others in so many ways....we are so proud to call you our daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jenny! You are indeed a special part of our family. As soon as things settle down we want to come to see your apartment. You have fun driving that "Bubba" truck for homecoming. Have a great day!! Lots of love to you!
Happy Birthday Jenny!! I hope you have a great day:)!!
Omigoodness - I love that picture! Happy birthday Jenny - looking forward to seeing you this afternoon!!!
Have a great birthday, Jenny! I want to come see your new place too!
Happy Birthday Jenny! We love you!
Happy Birthday, Jenny! We hope you have a great day! Love, Brandon, Hannah, and Will
Happy Birthday Jenny! Enjoy your day and have fun!! Can't wait to see your new place! :-)
Happy Birthday, Jenny!
Love,
Larry & Teresa
Thanks,everyone! It was a good birthday, and I really appreciate everyone's birthday wishes--having you all for my family is one of the greatest blessings I have!
Post a Comment