Saturday, December 15, 2007



I attended my second LLC today and I think I can speak for all of us that it went beautifully! Linda and Jenny cooked a delicious brunch for all of us to enjoy and after our meal, we got to taste-test a gazillion cookies! As you can see from the picture below, we had a LOT of left-over cookies despite the fact that everyone took home an entire tray! Mindy and Missy had us laughing the entire time and Rauly and Madison had lots of bonding opportunities as they read and played together. For everyone who couldn't be there, we missed you but hope to see you around Christmas! Hope you all enjoy the pictures....sorry - I couldn't get Slide.com to work so I had to make this a verrrry long post by uploading each pic individually.





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank everyone for coming at such a busy time of year. It was good to get together, sit around a table and just visit one with another....thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Linda & Jenny, thanks for having us and for the food and fellowship. We will try in the coming year to do more of that. Everything was delicious and the decorations beautiful. Thanks to Dennis for being such a good "pepaw" and entertaining Shepherd. Jenny, Henry is sooo cute! If you ever need a "sitter" and your mom can't do it, we will be glad to watch him. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Lindsey! I had such a good time on Saturday--can't wait until our next LLC!
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Love,
Jenny