Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Happy 3rd Birthday, Will....lots of love your way!
Aw - wish we could've been there - Shep and Rauly would've loved a Diego themed birthday party! Wish Will a happy birthday for us! btw: Hannah - you look so teeny tiny everywhere but your belly and even that looks like a tight little basketball! Good for you! How much longer do you have?
Happy 3rd Birthday, Will. Looks like you had a great birthday.
Lindsey, I am 31 weeks and go back to the doctor today. We are going to schedule my c-section. I will keep everyone posted! Thanks for everyone's comments. We had a great time all weekend!
Happy birthday, Will!! Can't believe you're 3 already.....
Post a Comment