"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Henry is so adorable! It is so cute the way him and Granny are looking at each other. When ya'll come for chili next Thursday, please bring him if you can.
Wow...that is one very stylish doggie carrier that Henry is in - whoever bought that for you must have great taste!! ;) As I type, Henry is playing with the kids in their bedroom - they love their new cousin!! :)
2 comments:
Henry is so adorable! It is so cute the way him and Granny are looking at each other. When ya'll come for chili next Thursday, please bring him if you can.
Wow...that is one very stylish doggie carrier that Henry is in - whoever bought that for you must have great taste!! ;) As I type, Henry is playing with the kids in their bedroom - they love their new cousin!! :)
Post a Comment