I have some time here so I thought that I would post my first blog and share my heart at the same time. It is obvious that since July of last year that we have reduced our communication with one another on the blog. My prayer is that we forgive and love one another as pa and granny want us to. Family was so very important to pa, that I do not want misunderstandings and issues to cause our family to become distant from one another through a lack of communication. I am sorry there has been hurt feelings. My prayer is that we begin to heal and continue to carry out the legacy that pa and granny started of a loving caring family. I love you all.
Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for your post and comments, Larry. It is good to keep communication open with one another and not allow Satan to get a foothold.
Hey Larry - it was so good to see you, Teresa and Blaine last time ya'll were in town. We hope to see more of everyone during 2008! Love to all!!
Post a Comment