Monday, September 01, 2008

Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Blaine Siegel
August 30, 2008

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and a heartfelt welcome to the newest member of our family, Rachel....hope everyone made it home safely! It was a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Blaine and Rachel! I wish I could've been at the wedding--Mom and Dad enjoyed being there so much.
Rachel, we're glad you're a part of our family--may God bless you both always in your life together!
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Blaine & Rachel! We enjoyed seeing the pictures that Cynthia had taken. Will look forward to the pictures of the ceremony. May God bless your life together!

Lindsey Eason said...

Congratulations Rachel and Blaine - Chad and I got to see your wedding pics and we watched the slideshow of pictures (the one on the c.d.) which was very sweet. Wish we could've been there, but after seein the pics and video, we feel like we were!

Anonymous said...

Just saw everyone's messages! Thank you so much! I feel extremely blessed and am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful family! Love you all and hope to see you soon!