Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is the latest picture of our house taken Sunday morning. They should complete framing the second story and set the trusses by Wed. The weather has been beautiful and they have been able to get a lot done. They should have it dried in by the end of the week. Will post more pictures as the work progresses. Have a great week! Love, Nancy

5 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

How exciting! How big is your property?...looks like a large yard!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Lots of progress....looks like things are really moving along....thanks for keeping us updated.

The Siegel Family said...

Looks great! How exciting, I am so happy for you guys. I know you will love it there, you guys deserve this.
Larry

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I drove past your property last weekend when I stayed with Granny and all I saw was a foundation...I can't believe how much work they've done! I'm excited for you!
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Chad and Lindsey, We have almost 2 acres. Plenty of room for get-togethers. Can't wait to have everybody over.