HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!
I happen to think we have some of the most wonderful grandparents in the world in our family - so here's to Granny, Claire, Lawrence, Murry and Nancy, Dennis and Linda, Larry and Teresa and Teresa's parents!! Thank you all for being such wonderful examples of love and of Christ! We love you!! (sorry if I left anyone out!)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for all of the incredible examples we have in this family! I feel honored to be a part of it!
Keith
By the way, Lindsey made this original post. Happy Grandparent's Day! I am very proud of the legacy that our grandparents have started and know that it is a rarity these days!
Happy Grandparents Day, everyone! We are incredibly blessed in this family with good grandparents--I'm thankful for you all!
Love,
Jenny
Thanks Lindsey for your thoughtfulness. Murry
Post a Comment