Daddy enticed Rauly by using her baby doll...Rauly took the bait! btw: Shep did NOT sleep in the top bunk tonight...we let him get up there while we took pics and then put him back in his bed. :)
Not so sure about this....
Success!!! :)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
6 comments:
Ok, sorry - the comments didn't go with the pictures...this blog is really skinny so it throws things off a bit. :) Anyways, ya'll get the idea...
Lindsey, these were so cute! I'm so excited about Shep going to school--seeing him wearing his little backpack almost made me cry! I'm so glad I'll be living closer and getting to spend more time with you guys.
Hope everyone is doing well--it's good to see a little blog activity!
WOW! They are growing up so fast. I am so glad school went well. He will have a lot of fun. Have a great rest of the week.
What an exciting day! Can't wait to hear all about Shep's day at school....two big milestones this week for Rauly and Shepherd....how quickly they are growing up! Love to you all....
Congratulations to Shepherd and Rauly! These are exciting and fun times! We enjoyed seeing you guys this past weekend. Harrison had a great time with Shepherd (he still talks about it!). We hope you have a great rest of the week!
Jenny and Linda, thanks for babysitting tonight! I really appreciate it!
Nancy, it was good to see you and Murray on Sunday...I really wish I could've seen you teach the bible class that morning!
Keith - Shep and Harrison had so much fun after ya'll left! They ran circles around everyone...literally! :) I'm sorry we didn't get to visit with you and Erin longer...I was really distracted with a program I'm heading up for church and felt like I was kind of "out of it" when I got to Granny's house. SO, if I seemed a little slow...that's why! :) Thanks for your offer to let us stay with ya'll next time we go through Birmingham - maybe we'll see ya'll in November!
Post a Comment