Wednesday, September 26, 2007



Hi, everyone,
Today we found out that we are having another baby boy! I am 20 weeks and one day pregnant. Our due date of Feb. 12, 2008 has been verified. Will is excited to be getting a baby brother. From what was seen on the ultrasound, the baby is healthy! We are so blessed! And, the Siegel name continues! Oh,and here is a belly shot that some of you asked for. This picture was taken this past weekend on our camping trip to Greer's Ferry Lake. Love, Hannah, Brandon, and Will

11 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey Hannah - I just responded to your email but congrats again! btw: love that belly shot! :) Will ya'll be at Homecoming?...if so, we'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are planning on going to homecoming. It depends on when my sister's baby decided to make his arrival. BTW, our boy will be the 5th boy in a row on my side of the family!

Anonymous said...

That's great news, Hannah, Brandon, and Will! Congratulations!!! So that makes....boy # 7 in the Siegel family, right? Although I think our 3 girls can more than hold their own..... :-)
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! I know the boys will all be thrilled, but I agree with Jenny that the girls can certainly hold their own. I don't know if we could stand any more "drama queens". Congratulations and we will look forward to the blessed event in February.

The Siegel Family said...

Congratulations, Hannah (and Brandon and Will). Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon!

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can already see some cute little chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, Brandon, and Will - congratulations! We are so happy for you guys and wish you a safe pregnancy. We would love to see you soon. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news! I think I see a resemblence to Will in those pictures! So glad you are doing well and we look forward to seeing all of you in the near future....love to you all

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You will love having 2 boys. They are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think just about everyone has replied!!! He is already so loved!!:)
Linda, I think you are right. I saw a resemblence to Will too.
Kim, it is true that two boys are a blessing!:)
Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Mom just told me that you are planning to name him Bennett and call him Ben. What a wonderful name. Pa would be so proud! I think of Pa often and I am glad you are remembering him through your new son. Take care and we love you all!