Keith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
3 comments:
omiword - how cute is that?!?! I wish we could've been there to cheer him on!! I love his little helmet and glove - hope he had lots of fun in his very first game!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. He looks so cute in his uniform! I am so glad that he is having fun. We are going to try to come to one of his games. He will have big stories to tell. Have a great week!
Oh, how cute! I remember T-ball days as if they were yesterday! We sure enjoyed seeing you all and look forward to a longer visit next time with all the kiddos....love to you all
Post a Comment