Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
4 comments:
Thank you!
We are true empty nesters. Blaine left for Ft Worth on Wednesday evening. Hard to believe the wedding is just a week away.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day! Love, Murry & Nancy
Happy late anniversary Larry and Teresa...we all gathered at Dennis and Linda's last night and were looking at your wedding photo's - ya'll were so cute!...I was wondering if LRC people were in attendance?...did ya'll attend HU with the Peters and Grahams, etc.?
Lindsey, Larry & I went to Freed Hardeman University. We did not meet the LRC group until we started going to Geyer Springs Church of Christ in 1980. The people in our wedding photos were friends from Freed Hardeman.
Post a Comment