This is REALLY late to be doing this, but I wanted to wish Mom and Dad a Happy 35th Anniversary! Sorry I didn't post this until the anniversary was almost over.... :-)
Thank you both for the wonderful example you've given us of a Godly marriage!
Love,
Jenny
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! The date just really snuck up on me. Thanks Jenny for reminding me. Hope you had a wonderful day. You both are an encouragement to us. We love you both!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day!
Linda and Dennis: Happy Anniversary! We hope you had a wonderful day! We love you!
Keith and Erin
Hope you had a great time of celebrating. Love, Larry & Teresa
Hope your day was special! Congratulations!
Happy anniversary you two - glad you both had fun on your get-away and it was good visiting with ya'll Sunday night...35 years is something to be proud of!!
Thanks so much for the cards and comments from everyone....we had a wonderful weekend together in the big town of Micanopy...a real "old" Florida experience. Before checking in to our bed & breakfast, we were strolling down the sidewalk planning to check out the antique shops when out of the corner of my eye I spied a man coming up behind us riding a Brahma bull....that's a real taste of "old" Florida! I love it!
Post a Comment