Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just wanted to let everyone know that Granny's little bird, Tweety, died this morning. He had been sick and was on antibiotics and we were going back to the doctor this morning at 10:00, but by the time I got over there to pick them up he had died. She was very upset, of course, but when I left her she was doing better. Love, Nancy

5 comments:

Hannah said...

We are so sad about that. We know Granny loved that bird.

Anonymous said...

Granny, we are so sorry about Tweety. We know how much joy he brought you and how much joy you brought him! He certainly knew who his "momma" was. He will be missed.

We love you, Granny!
Melissa

The Siegel Family said...

So sorry, Granny. We know you miss him! Like Melissa said, he knew who is momma was with all the love and care you gave him. We love you.
Larry & Teresa

Anonymous said...

I know she is so sad....but I know it was hard for her watching him struggle....he will be so missed!
Love, Linda

Lindsey Eason said...

While we were visiting with Mindy tonight she told us...Chad and I (and the kids) were so sorry to hear that!! Please tell Granny we're thinking of her and Tweety tonight!