Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Keith!
Hope you have a great birthday! We enjoyed spending time with you guys this past weekend and we are looking forward to seeing you the end of December. (Can you believe it, we are actually coming to your house?)
Happy Birthday Keith! We so enjoyed being with you and your family over the holidays. I remember that special day you were born....I was one proud Aunt and I still am! Love you!
Happy Birthday, Keith! Hope you have a great day. It was good to see you and your beautiful family last week.
Love,
Teresa
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Today has been a good day - work has been easy, Erin and the kids kidnapped me for lunch, and they are taking me to one of my favorite restaurants tonight. I am truly blessed, not only with my beautiful wife and kids, but with my entire family. I love you guys!
Maddy, I believe you are next!
Happy Belated Birthday, Keith! It was so good to see you all last week and to see the next generation of kids together--it seems like we were the "kids" not all that long ago! Your comments on the blog about how blessed we are always get to me--we absolutely are, and I know Pa would be so proud of you and the way you are living your life and raising your family.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment