Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
9 comments:
Thanks Nancy for the b-day announcement - we sang Happy b-day to her this morning when she woke up and as soon as the song ended Shepherd yelled out - "Cake Time"!!! :)
It seems only yesterday when we were in the hospital waiting for Rauly to make her appearance....I treasure the memory of seeing her enter into this world. She is a blessing beyond measure, and we celebrate today that one-year milestone. We love you, Rauly!
Memaw and Pepaw
I didn't mean to be anonymous! I'm at work and trying to do this in a hurry! Love, Mom
Happy 1st Birthday, Rauly-girl! I'm already so proud of who you are, and I can't wait to see all of the amazing things you're going to do as you grow up. I love you!
Aunt Jenny
Happy birthday Rauly! My brain wasn't working yesterday when I mentioned Madison's birthday was next - Sorry! I guess celebrating last week is what threw me off - and I'm getting close to 40 as well!
Keith
Happy 1st Birthday, Rauly! Love, Teresa
Happy Birthday Miss Rauly! You get cuter every day!
How funny about Shep!!
Happy belated birthday, Rauley! I was out of town yesterday and not able to get on the blog but I did remember as I was driving down the highway!
Lindsey, we enjoyed seeing you guys for Thanksgiving and hopefully we will be seeing more of you!
Happy Birthday, Rauly! Hope you had a great day!
Brandon, Hannah, and Will
Post a Comment