Just wanted to wish Erin a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
I hope you have a wonderful day. We are looking forward to seeing you guys next week.
Love,
Melissa
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
Erin, just wanted to say "ditto" on the birthday greetings! Looking forward to seeing you all next week! Love, Aunt Linda
Hope you have a great day! C-ya in a week!!
Love, Lindsey
Happy Birthday, Erin! Hope you have a great day.
Love,
Larry & Teresa
Hi Everyone! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! Keith told me I needed to be sure and read the blog today:) I didn't think I was very "blogger savvy" but it seems pretty easy. I am so blessed to be a part of such a loving family and I am so looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!!! Have a great week. With love, Erin
Happy Birthday Erin!
Post a Comment