Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
4 comments:
Teresa, great pictures! And Larry, congrats on the record! We need to get the Tigers and Bucs (Hoover) together. I cracked up when I saw Craig O'Neil - reminds me of LaShanda Reed (I'm sure everyone in LR has heard of her!). You guys have a great-looking family and should be very proud. Larry, one thing - quit looking so much like Pa - it's scary! (Like I can talk, right?)
Really enjoyed the pics - it's so great that you guys get to see Will so much - and that you have inexpensive entertainment with Larry's football team! Love the fall colors in West Little Rock - makes me miss our old home...which by the way (incase you haven't noticed), is a gorgeous shopping mall!
Keith, Craig is still so funny. He isn't on the radio anymore but on the Channel 11 TV annoucing sports.
Lindsey, we do feel so blessed to have Will nearby. He is so much fun. I haven't been to the new store where your house use to be. Maybe I'll go by today. Football is fun but I don't know if I would call it "inexpensive". The time and energy is takes from Larry and our family is costly sometimes. Rachel, Blaine's girlfriend, said last weekend she didn't know how I did it. But I told her I really enjoy watching football. So that makes it easier to bear sometimes. :)
Love,
Teresa
Beautiful pictures! What a blessing to be able to see the changing of the seasons so vividly. Will is so cute! Hope to see ya'll soon!
Post a Comment