Friday, December 01, 2006

The Siegel FamilyGO HOGS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo - Pig Souieeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, this is dangerous blog territory.....where's Uncle Murry?? :-)

Anonymous said...

It's BBQ time! Break out the beans and cole slaw cuz we be eatin hog on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I never thought that there would be blasphemy on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Who are these non Gator fans and why are they on our blog? Dad, where are you when we need you?

It sounds to me like the Gators will be chomping on some good ole pig stew tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gator Flag is flying high at the Foxes!

Anonymous said...

Ok Siegels - I'm going in to battle - Chad and I are going to Jax today which means if I show my true colors I may just be chomped up and spit out!! Yikes!! Don't worry - I will stay true to my Razorback team - Go HOGS!!