


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! OUR "FLORIDA" CHRISTMAS PHOTOS (nothing like the beach in December:)
I know this is early but I am really bad about checking the blog. As my son would say it, "Mom, you need some blogging skills". The older he gets, the less "skills" I seem to have. My 2007 new year motto should be "Don't forget to check the blog!"
We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!!! Love to all. Thank you for being such a blessing to us!!!
Hope to see you all soon!!!
LOVE,
KIM, EARL, EARL II, AND ALEC :)
6 comments:
Kim - you need to be a photographer (professionally!). Your boys are so handsome and I love these pics...they look so natural and un-posed! The pic you did of Rauly just melted my heart (any chance you could give me the proof?). Have a merry Christmas!
What wonderful pictures! I think we should all meet at the beach some time after the holidays for a photo session with you in charge....I love Rauly's picture and the picture of Mom and us. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas....looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, Aunt Linda
Lindsey, I just e-mailed you the pics of Rauly. Let me know if you do not receive or cannot open the attachments. I included the pics of Shepherd and the cake. Aunt Linda, I would love to do some photos of the kids at the beach. Just let me know when. Have a wonderful time in Georgia!
Thanks, Kim, for the pics. They are soooo good! There are some advantages to Christmas in Florida. I am so truly blessed with wonderful grandchildren and grand nieces and nephews ( I think that is a word). We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!
Hey, I need you to take some pics of Maddie and Jared. Any chance you photograph dogs? Peanut has been wanting to have some glamour shots done!!!!
I am serious about wanting pics of Maddie and Jared.
Why does Alec look so much older than he did at Thanksgiving - WOW! Great pictures - I agree with Lindsey, you should become a professional! We hope you had a Merry Christmas. Mom told us what Alec got - Harrison is ready to come down again! Camp NaNa, here we come! See you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment