
We went to see Santa today. Harrison made sure Santa knew that he wanted a bike and Elizabeth Anne was just a big flirt! We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Keith, Erin, Harrison, and Elizabeth Anne
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
4 comments:
What a precious picture! Sister is looking more like Erin. What a beautiful smile. It is so good of both of them. I am so proud of Harrison for talking to Santa. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing ya'll next week.
What a sweet picture! Elizabeth Ann looks like she just loves Santa! Usually he is a little scary to little ones that age....Harrison seems to be quite taken by Santa also! Thanks for sharing....Love, Linda
Omigoodness! I can't believe you got both kids to smile sweet for the camera - I'm pretty sure it'll be disastrous for us but I think we're gonna try it out this week! Will Harrison get what he asked for?!! ;)
I'm sure Santa won't disappoint (wink wink!!). It's so much fun seeing the magic re-enter your life through your kids!
Post a Comment