Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Maddie got quite a surprise for her birthday when I took her to meet one of her heroes, Paula Deen! Unfortunately, Paula was a little late, which had us standing in line from about 10am to 4pm...but according to Madison, it was worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nana! I really enjoyed going to see Paula Deen with you. It was a huge surprise. It was definitely worth the long wait and I am glad I got to go with you!

Love,
Maddie

Anonymous said...

Maddie, It was a long wait, but I think well worth it. I am so glad you enjoyed and it was my pleasure to be able to be there with you. I am expecting some great dishes from you now. As Paula would say, "Love and good dishes from my kitchen to yours!" I love you!!

Anonymous said...

We expect some great dishes now, Maddie! What a great experience!

Anonymous said...

Maddie, I'm so glad you got to see Paula! I'm voting for you to be in charge of Thanksgiving next year, okay?

Anonymous said...

Did you guys go to Savannah or was she in FL? That is SO cool that you got to meet Paula Deen Madison - I'm excited for you and can't wait to try some recipes that hopefully you'll be making for us...(hint, hint)! ;) Loved the pics!