The Siegel Family
Today is the 5th Wedding Anniversary for Brandon and Hannah!
Happy Anniversary. We are so very proud of you and the Christian home you are building.
Love you both!
Mom & Dad
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!!
We were just talking today about when you guys got married today because it was the same time our house flooded (which is why we couldn't make it to the wedding). We didn't realize it was today! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Doesn't seem like it has been 5 years. Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys are doing well!
Thanks for all the comments. I had to work yesterday, so we won't be celebrating until this weekend. Brandon gave me a gift card to a really nice clothing store--I can't wait to get some new things! Hope everyone is doing well!
I posted yesterday but it went somewhere else I guess....so here goes again....wish you both a very happy anniversary! Congratulations on #5 and may there by many, many more! Lots of love to you both!
Post a Comment