Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hey there everyone! We made it back from Callaway and wanted to share pics of our trip - what a great place that is!! I've been hearing about it for years now and I'm SO thankful for the opportunity to celebrate Christmas on my first trip! Thanks for sharing Granny with us - we feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend 3 days with her during this time of year - she is such a wise and truly special woman and I know we were all so proud to have her with us! Santa fit down our chimney, ate Shep's cookies and even left a note for him saying that he'd been a very good boy this past year (Rauly too!). He left the kiddo's (and the rest of the family) lots of presents! :) Well, I'm sure Linda or Jenny will tell you all more about the trip - so I'll just let you view the pics. We love ya'll and hope you have a Happy New Year!
Love, Lindsey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, so glad that ya'll had such a good time. The pictures are so cute. I talked to Granny last night when she got home and she said what a wonderful time she had. Iam so glad that she got to spend time with ya'll and she was too. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the move to Jax. We are so excited that ya'll will be closer. Have a great day. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Thx for the offer to help us! I think we'll be ok - although I will admit that I'm shirking from all that needs to be done. Instead of packing today I decided we needed to enjoy the nice weather outside and head off to the park for a few hours! Tomorrow we have plans to get together with all of Shep's friends so I'm fairly certain no packing will get done till evening time when the kids are sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - We've changed our cell phones so don't call our old numbers. I tried to include everyone in my mass email but I don't think I have everyone's emails. If you need our numbers - email me and I'll send them to you.