Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
Thanks Keith for remembering to post birthday wishes to Melissa. We were over there yesterday afternoon and celebrated with her, but with all that was going on I just forgot to put it on the blog. Thanks again for taking up the slack. We love ya'll!!
Thanks Keith and mom! I almost thought everyone forgot, (sniff sniff). Just Kidding! The older I get, the more I wish I could skip a few!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and we will see you guys on Thursday, Keith!
Happy Birthday (one day late) Melissa! Hope you had a great birthday and Christmas.
Love,
Teresa
Sorry it's late Missy - we didn't have internet access at Big Cedar but I hope you had a VERY happy b-day!!! We love you!
Oh, Missy! In all the activity....I forgot!! I'm just getting back on the blog....hope you had a very special day. That was some special Christmas....you coming to Granny and Pa's just one day old! Your mom was not going to spend Christmas in the hospital. You were the best gift of all to all of us on that special day! We love you....
Post a Comment