Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
7 comments:
Happy #2 Birthday to Will! Hope we get to see you soon! Love, Aunt Linda and Uncle Dennis
Thank y'all for the birthday wishes! We are getting ready for a "Cars" party this afternoon. Wish y'all could be here! Merry Christmas! Love, Brandon, Hannah and Will
Happy b-day Will!!! Big #2...which means you're gonna start being a handful for your momma like Shep is for his momma!! ;) Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy birthday, Will!
Love,
Jenny
GRANDPA says Will what a guy!
Happy Birthday to Will! Can't believe he's already 1! Man, time is flying right by. I hope he got what he wanted (I'm sure he did!)
I meant 2, not 1 - Sorry!
Post a Comment