We are the boys from old Florida
F - L - O - R - I - D - A
Where the girls are the fairest,
the boys are the squarest
of any old state down our way. (hey)
We are all strong for old Florida,
down where the old Gators play.
In all kinds of weather,
we'll all stick together for
F - L - O - R - I - D - A
All hail, Florida, hail!
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Alright, Hog fans. You know it is coming:
"It's great to be a Florida Gator"
Hey, Mindy, how you like your hog cooked? I like mine barbecued with some sweet saucy sauce.
All joking aside. That was an extremely good game on both sides!
I wasn't sure if I was going to have to eat some crow pie or not!
Oh, sorry. I was so excited that I forgot to sign my name to that last blog.
I would like a little hot sauce please. It just makes a pig taste better - Palatka Gator
Anyone have a toothpick? I think I have a little hog between my teeth. What's even better is watching all these Alabama fans become Spurrier fans - talk about eating some crow pie - HA!
sniff, sniff...man - it's a good thing I'm a great sport!! Ok, so I guess I'll need to become a gator fan when we move here in a month..that won't be hard because I love most of the FL teams....don't worry though Siegels in AR - if they play the Hogs again I'll stay true to my razorback team!!
Good game Gator family- Just a side note the young defensive end #97 who intercepted the pitch and ran it back for a touchdown was one one of our Central boys Antwain Robinson. Good Luck for the National Championship, I will be pulling for you. Had a great time during Thanksgiving. The food and family time was priceless.
Larry
Welcome to the Gator Nation Lindsey. It's ok to still pull for the Hogs. The best thing about the game was at the end of the game. A young man (Dallas Baker who no one gave him much of a chance of making it with the academics is graduating this month) pulled his jersey off during the awards ceremony. I was trying to make out the message written on the front. I was not sure what is said and I was thinking he might have something inappropriate on it. Sunday morning I was able to see a photo of him and read the message. "I Can Do All Things Through Christ" He just went up several notches on my chart. To know this kids background and to see how he has totally changed his live around is much greater than winning any football game. Go Gators and Dallas Baker. Murry
Just a note regarding players who have it rough and end up being our brothers in Christ. Before the Auburn game coach Nutt took the team to see Facing the Giants. The guys were not too thrilled to see a Christian based movie. After it was over the players stood up and gave it a standing ovation. The next Sunday Darren McFadden was baptized into Jesus Christ. I believe heaven will have alot more than we ever believed. It is good to be in the Siegel family. But it is amazing to be in the Family of God.
Larry
For all you Hog fans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2uNgGhDr9E
Post a Comment