Monday, December 11, 2006

The Siegel Family
Happy Anniversary wishes to Nancy and Murry....congratulations on #42!!!! You are such a blessing to us all!
Love, Linda and Dennis

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!! I love you both--having you for an aunt and uncle has been more of a blessing than I could ever say. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! 42 years is something to be proud of - thanks for your example!! Looking forward to seeing ya'll soon!

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad, Happy Anniversary! We are lloking forward to seeing you guys this week. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! You are both a great example to all of us!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

A BIG thanks for all the anniversary wishes! It was so good to be with Dennis, Linda, Jenny and Chad and all our family on Sunday. Lindsey, Shepherd, Rauly, we missed you and hope to see you soon. We are looking forward to being with Keith, Erin, Harrison & Sister on Thursday. Hope everyone has a great week.! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is late.Congrats on 42 years!
Love,
Teresa