Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kim! To the first of Granny and Pa's grandkids....I remember that special day you were born and what a proud aunt I was then and still am today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love you!
Happy b-day!!! (Sorry it's late - we were camping and had no computer nearby but we did think of you!)
Happy birthday, Kim! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love, Hannah, Brandon, and Will
Happy belated birthday, Kim! Sorry this post is late - I didn't get on the computer all weekend. Erin had me doing honey-do's all weekend because she was hosting a baby shower on Sunday. We did think about you and hoped you had a great day. We love you very much!
Happy birthday, Kim!! I was just thinking about the year that you were working at Dillard's and staying with us during the week when I was growing up--it was so much fun for me having you there! I loved getting to ride around in your "sports car" and having someone to stick up for me when Chad was tormenting me... :-) I have such good memories from that time.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love,
Jenny
Happy Birthday Kimmy! I hope that your birthday was great. Thanks for being such an awesome sis! I love you lots!!
Post a Comment