Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hey everyone! Just thought I would share a quick story with ya'll - I thought the Moore's ecspecially would get a big kick out of it! I have posted pics of all the cousins on my blog several times in the past and some friends of ours in TX (Josh, Lauren and James Satterfield) recently commented on some pics of Elizabeth-Anne. They said that they have some close friends in Birmingham who attend Homewood C of C and that apparently this family (the Watts?) have spoken often about Elizabeth-Anne in the past in hopes that their son James will one day have a "love connection" with her!! FYI: James is only a little over a year old! Anyway - Lauren couldn't believe it when she saw Elizabeth-Anne's pics on our blog and realized we were related to her! SO, Keith and Erin, Chad played football with Josh (Josh was actually the starting center before Chad), and his wife Lauren was in JuGoJu, (I was thinking Erin was in JuGoJu too...). GREAT family - strong christians and little James is SO cute!!! Maybe one day they will have a match made in Heaven! :)

4 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

I always forget to write my name after a post, sorry - that was Lindsey!

Lindsey Eason said...

I think I got that confused a little bit...the Watts I think must be Erin's family in Atlanta (...is that right?) and somehow they know the Satterfields and have told them about Elizabeth-Anne. Lauren said her grandma went to Homewood C of C...not the Watts. (Who knows....that might be wrong too - if this was that crazy telephone game I would have totally failed at passing on the message!!). :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I think you might be right about that being Erin's family - I think she has an aunt Janet and her last name is Watts. I am not sure about that but maybe one of them will read this. It is a small world after all.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! In fact, Josh's sister, JoAnna just came back from TX to see Josh and his family and, on her way back, stopped by to see us (actually, I was out of town, so I didn't get to see them). But Erin said they had a great visit.

As for a suitor for Elizabeth Anne, we are taking applications currently and should begin the review process shortly. FYI, the pre-requisites to qualify will be very hard (if not impossible) to meet! - ha!. Thanks for sharing the story with us!