Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hi, everyone,
Brandon and I would like to announce that we are expecting our second child! Most of you probably already know, but we wanted to make an official announcement. The due date is sometime in February. We should have an exact date after I get my lab results back sometime next week. Will is very excited that he is going to be a big brother. Please keep us in your prayers. We have a lot of changes coming up in the near future. Brandon is starting a new job, and we are preparing to move to a new town. We are really disappointed that we will not be able to make a trip to FL this summer, but we are looking forward to a trip later on. We hope everyone is doing well! Congratulations to Earl for such an awesome achievement! We are proud of you! We love you all!

Love,
Hannah, Brandon, and Will

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, We are so excited for you all. Granny told me last night that she had talked to ya'll and we have been waiting for the official announcement. I am sure that Madison, Rauly and Elizabeth Anne will be rooting for a girl to help even out all these boys. We are anxious to hear about Brandon's new job. Times like this can be scary and yet very exciting. We will be praying for guidance and peace with all the changes. Have a great weekend and we will looking forward to hearing about the job and your new home. We love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brandon and Hannah (and Will!)! Mom told me last night and I kept checking the blog to see the "official" announcement. I can confirm that Madison is officially rooting for a girl.

Good luck on the move and hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! That's a lot of big news in one announcement! Lindsey had mentioned to us about the move and job change, but we had not heard of the new addition to your family you are expecting. We will keep you in our prayers as you prepare for a move and new job and for good health for your little one. Lots of love to you all....keep us posted!

Lindsey Eason said...

I know we already said this but right now you probably can't hear it enough - so - Congratulations!!! :) We're so happy for you and Nancy is right - Rauly, Elizabeth Anne and Maddy are totally rooting for a girl!!

The Siegel Family said...

Congratulations! My boys think another boy would be GREAT!!! Love to you all! Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everyone, for the loving comments. I think everyone, except Brandon, of course, is hoping for a girl. My sister is pregnant with a boy, which will be the fourth grandson in a row on my side of the family. So, both sides of our family could use a granddaughter. I just want a healthy baby! Will is telling people that it's a baby boy. We'll see!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! I'll have to say, I was worried that having another child would impact the time spent with Harrison, but it has not at all. Having two kids is truly a blessing to us as it will be for you guys. Good luck with the pregnancy and hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Mindy said...

I am so excited for you guys!! That is so cute that Will is already telling people it's a boy. He is adorable! We will definitely be praying that your pregnancy goes well. Congratulations!!!