Hey guys - I would like to ask you all to go to my blog and read something I posted today. As you all know, Chad and I have been involved in WeighDown Workshop and have had success with it. For those of you who haven't been up to date with Chad and my family blog, we have been heavily pursued by the Remnant Fellowship congregation in Nashville, TN. Since I have been in Jacksonville,FL this week I have received several phone calls and emails from members encuoraging me to not only join their fellowship, but also to ignore anyone who encourages otherwise. I was sent a very long article today which FINALLY lifted the veil of confusion from my eyes and allowed me to see fully what Gwen Shamblin is and what Remnant Fellowship is all about - they are a cult. Anyways, I hope that my post will help you all to avoid Weigh Down and also will allow you all to help someone else that may be involved in this program.
- Lindsey
http://www.shepandraulyeason.blogspot.com/
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lindsey,
Chad's and your tender hearts are to be commended. There have been several things that have crossed Larry and my journey since our early 20's that are good in and of themselves. But I have come to realize Satan gets involved in those good things and uses them for his work. That is really the only way he can get Christians. Something that is so very wrong and contrary to God's word is easy to discern. Satan is really the greatest deceiver! So use the good you have learned and count it for the glory of God! There is no shame in striving to be pleasing to the Lord! May God continue to bless you and all of our families as we try to please him!
Love,
Teresa
Chad and Lindsey,
Thanks for sharing your hearts with everyone. God will never leave us or forsake us if our hearts are truly seeking His Will. Your honesty is to be commended and don't let Satan keep reminding you of how ashamed you should be. He will do that and in that way he will control you. Just let God, our Father, wrap His arms around you and lift you up. Your family is such an inspiration to all of us and we are so grateful to be in the family of God. We Love Ya'll! Have a great day tomorrow!
Hey Teresa - I would love to get together with you guys! Does your church meet on Sunday nights? If not - maybe we could get together Sunday (I think it's the 13th). If that won't work, then hopefully we can get together another day...I'll be out of town much of the time I'll be in AR - partly in Shreveport and partly in Branson. Anyways, just let me know!
If that is the only time you have we will make arrangements. We want to see you!!! Just give me a time and I'll fix dinner. We will see if Brandon, Hannah and Will can come too.
Love,
Teresa
If that is the only time you have we will make arrangements. We want to see you!!! Just give me a time and I'll fix dinner. We will see if Brandon, Hannah and Will can come too.
Love,
Teresa
Hey Teresa - Sunday the 13th sounds good - just let me know what time! We don't have to eat dinner if that will make things difficult, I really just want to visit with you guys, and of course, Brandon, Hannah and Will (Blaine too if he's around!). Anyways - can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment